Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 days!!

Brady and I are going to be married in 10 days! I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog. YAY!!!!
Right now our lives pretty much consist of:
Brady: Working all day as an enrollment counselor at University of Phoenix, doing homework and then coming home to see me!
Me: I took off teaching for July to get everything for the wedding prepared. So during the day I make CD lists for the Reception, shopping for my jewelry, shoes, white stripes, etc. and get to enjoy all the craziness that goes along with planning a wedding.
Then every night we try and change things up a bit. We visit with friends, see movies, go out to eat, sometimes play halo (yes, halo 3, we bought a x box 360), and cuddle up on the couch and read.
We are both really excited and sometimes, I don't know about him but I admit.. I'm a little scared. But we are ready to start out on a new and exciting journey together. We are thankful for all the good examples and loving family and friends who have made us into the people we are today.

Heidi

No comments: